Saturday 12th – Sunday 13th December
A series of online sessions, to create, connect, and celebrate! Something for everyone, with workshops available for young people aged from 5-25, and their households. Join us for as many as you like!
All free of charge.
– Saturday 10-11am: STRETCH ‘N’ RELAX. Wake your mind and body up gently with movement and breath. Young people of all ages and their households welcome.
– Saturday 2-3.30pm: SONG SWAP! Build the ‘Music of Empathy – songs that make us feel connected’ playlist together. A relaxed wellbeing themed listening party with Mike Smith, for 13-25 year olds.
– Saturday 5-6.30pm: FEEL GOOD DISCO with Euton Daley. The message is in the music! A Saturday night boogie to your favourite feel-good songs with a message, led by Euton in the Disco Shed. Young people of all ages and their households welcome.
– Sunday 10-11.15am: COMMUNITY COLLAGE with Julia Utreras. Create unique collage letter forms, to collaborate on a poster which will be professionally printed, posted to you and exhibited at Ark-T next year! Young people of all ages and their households welcome.
– Sunday 12-1pm: LUNCHTIME COOKALONG with Waste2Taste. Cook along with Sandra and Marie to create a delicious dish, with recipe kits and all ingredients provided. Young people of all ages and their households welcome.
– Participating households will also be entered into a free raffle prize draw of exciting offerings from local organisations!!!
***All workshops will be held on Zoom, will only be accessible to participating households and will be password protected. For safeguarding purposes we may also record the Zoom workshops; these recordings will be stored securely and not shared with 3rd parties.***
HOW DO WE SIGN UP?…
First, choose your workshops! Sign up with the form: https://forms.gle/TqcSC2FM4YjgVKsz5 by Sunday 6th December, OR please feel very welcome to contact Lisa at Ark-T by emailing [email protected] or at 07388 092590