Your challenge is to create an omelette using vegetables of your choice. Follow the simple instructions below, watch Pauline and do not rush:
- Chop your chosen vegetables into small diced pieces, Pauline used onions and peppers
- Grate some cheese if you like cheesy omelettes
- Crack 2 eggs into a bowl and whisk using a fork or a hand whisk
- Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan
- Gently fry your vegetables in the oil until soft
- Add your beaten egg mixture to the vegetables and gently fry
- Heat your grill
- Add the cheese to the omelette mixture
- To cook the top of your omelette put the pan under the grill
- When cooked on both sides carefully put on a plate and enjoy!
When you have finished, ask your carer to take a picture and submit using the form below.